-->

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Lirik Lagu Agnez Mo - Cinta Mati (English Version)






Agnez Mo - Cinta Mati (English Version)



LOVE TO DEATH




How can i make you know that i am missing you?
How can I know that I am in love ?
Is it still possible that your heart will accept my heart?



My love to you is
deep as the ocean
and is high as the sky above 



My love is as big as the whole world
and as wide as galaxy.
To you
To you. 



How can i make you know that i am missing you?
How can I know that I am in love ?



Is it still possible that your heart will accept my heart?


My love to you is
deep as the ocean
and is high as the sky above 



My love is as big as the whole world
and as wide as galaxy.
To you
To you. 



How can I understand
That I love you forever.
How can I understand
That I miss you forever.



My love to you is
deep as the ocean
and is high as the sky above 



My love is as big as the whole world
and as wide as galaxy.
To you
To you.

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">