-->

Monday, 3 December 2012

Lirik Lagu Glee Cast - Merry Christmas Darling




Glee Cast - Merry Christmas Darling



Greeting cards have all been sent
 The Christmas rush is through
 But I still have one wish to make
 A special one for you



 Merry Christmas darling
 We're apart that's true
 But I can dream and in my dreams
 I'm Christmas-ing with you



 Holidays are joyful
 There's always something new
 But every day's a holiday
 When I'm near to you
 The lights on my tree
 I wish you could see
 I wish it every day
 Logs on the fire
 Fill me with desire
 To see you and to say



 That I wish you Merry Christmas
 Happy New Year, too
 I've just one wish
 On this Christmas Eve
 I wish I were with you



 Instrumental Interlude



 Logs on the fire
 Fill me with desire
 To see you and to say
 That I wish you Merry Christmas
 Happy New Year, too
 I've just one wish
 On this Christmas Eve
 I wish I were with you
 On this Christmas Eve
 I wish I were with you



 Instrumental Interlude



 Logs on the fire
 Fill me with desire
 To see you and to say
 That I wish you Merry Christmas
 Happy New Year, too
 I've just one wish
 On this Christmas Eve
 I wish I were with you
 I wish I were with you

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">