-->

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Lirik Lagu Christina Perri - Something About December



Christina Perri - Something About December


Lights around the tree
 Mama's whistling
 Takes me back again
 There's Something bout' December



 We're hanging mistletoe
 And hoping that it snows
 I close my eyes and then
 I can still remember
 How to get back, home



 Let all your memories
 Hold you close
 No matter where you are
 You're not alone
 Because the ones you love
 Are never far
 If Christmas is in your heart



 Who really needs a gift
 When love is meant to give
 I can still recall
 Carry with me always
 Every Christmas dream
 They live in you and me



 Let all your memories
 Hold you close
 No matter where you are
 You're not alone
 Because the ones you love
 Are never far
 If Christmas is in your heart



 Lights around the tree
 Mama's whistling
 Takes me back again
 There's Something bout' December



 Let all your memories
 Hold you close
 No matter where you are
 You're not alone
 Because the ones you love
 Are never far
 If Christmas is in your heart

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">