-->

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Lirik Lagu Agnes Monica - What They Called Soulmate



Agnes Monica - What They Called Soulmate


I see you standing there
 Watching you breating my air
 Holding hands with some one
 else
 Feel this love
 That I bare



 Why you said your love to me want ever die
 When you know that is only a lie
 Why you make me trust
 That is love not a last Days were gone
 I’m still standing there



 To love you is something thats true
 No one can tell me that what I can do
 To love you forever just you
 To lose a tears dring the water from you



 Do not wanna deny our fight
 We one another soulmate
 The promise we made



 They tell me the love we had
 Shoud not even by any reason
 Making my life more complete



 Why you said your love to me want ever die
 When you know that is only a lie
 Why you make me trust
 That is love not a last
 Days were gone
 I’m still standing there



 To love you is something thats
 true
 No one can tell me that what I
 can do
 To love you forever just you
 To lose a tears dring the water from you



 Do not wanna deny our fight
 We one another soulmate
 The promise we made

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">