-->

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Lirik Lagu Agnes Monica - Paralyzed ( English Version )




Agnes Monica - Paralyzed ( English Version )


Your spoken words are deadly

They’re so dangerously naughty

Your eyes, Your lips, Your touch

You want it easy like i’m nobody





Now my sexiness is killing

Papi, you better get ready

My cockiness is stealing

You just wanna shake that body




You think it’s easy…

to… get me…

Won’t be necessary…

Try’na impress me..

Now baby boy listen to me, boy show me

How you’re gonna get me paralyzed

This is me now tell me

When you’re gonna get me paralyzed

This is me, boy get me

How you’re gonna get me paralyzed

Imma let you slide Cuz I won’t lie

I want you to get me paralyzed

How you’re gonna get me paralyzed

When you’re gonna get me paralyzed

How you’re gonna get me paralyzed

Are you gonna get me paralyzed





If I dun have you,

I dun want nobody baby

If I dun have you…

hey.. hey.. hey!

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">