-->

Friday, 2 November 2012

Lirik Lagu Selena Gomez - Make It Happen





Selena Gomez - Make It Happen




 123
 Uh uh yeah ow he
 Ice ice
 Hahaha
 You won’t know anything unless you try
 Might end up falling but you just might find ohhhhhh
 You know its all about what you believe
 And maybe something extra up your sleeve


 Listen what I say
 Nothings getting in my way
 There’s no fear that can stop us and no reason to delay
 Gonna give it all we got
 Yeah we ain’t afraid to pay
 So watch out boy were gonna make it happen


 I won’t be whining ‘bout what might have been
 You know I’m not to big on giving in (oh yeah)
 I use what ever spell the law allows
 That is of course if I knew how (and she does whoa)


 Listen what I say
 Nothings getting in my way
 There’s no fear that can stop us and no reason to delay
 Gonna give it all we got
 Yeah we ain’t afraid to pay
 So watch out boy were gonna make it happen


 Were not afraid to fall yeah were going for it all
 There’s a method to our madness
 Yeah were answering the call
 If we use a little magic
 Well we really can’t recall
 All I know is were gonna make it happen

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">