-->

Friday, 30 November 2012

Lirik Lagu Michael Learns To Rock - You Took My Heart





Michael Learns To Rock - You Took My Heart




Staring at the moon so blue

 Turning all my thoughts to you

 I was without hopes or dreams

 I tried to dull an inner scream but you

 saw me through







Walking on a path of air

 See your faces everywhere

 As you melt this heart of stone

 you take my hand to guide me home and now

 I’m in love







[Chorus:] You took my heart away

 when my whole world was gray

 You gave me everything

 and a little bit more

 And when it’s cold at night

 and you sleep by my side

 you become the meaning of my life







Living in a world so cold

 you are there to warm my soul

 You came to mend a broken heart

 You gave my life a brand new start and now

 I’m in love







[Chorus:]

 You took…







Holding your hand

 I won’t fear tomorrow

 Here were we stand

 we’ll never be alone

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">