-->

Friday, 30 November 2012

Lirik Lagu Michael Learns To Rock - Sleeping Child




Michael Learns To Rock - Sleeping Child



The Milky Way upon the heavens
 Is twinkling just for you
 And Mr. Moon he came by
 To say goodnight to you



I’ll sing for you I’ll sing for mother
 We’re praying for the world
 And for the people everywhere
 Gonna show them all we care



[Chorus:]
 Oh my sleeping child the world’s so wild
 But you’ve build your own paradise
 That’s one reason why I’ll cover you sleeping child



If all the people around the world
 They had a mind like yours
 We’d have no fighting and no wars
 There would be lasting peace on Earth



If all the kings and all the leaders
 Could see you here this way
 They would hold the Earth in their arms
 They would learn to watch you play



[Chorus:]
 Oh my sleeping child the world’s so wide
 But you’ve build your own paradise
 That’s one reason why I’ll cover you sleeping child



I’m gonna cover my sleeping child
 Keep you away from the world so wide

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">