-->

Friday, 30 November 2012

Lirik Lagu Maria Carey - Without You





Maria Carey - Without You




No I can’t forget this evening
 Or your face as you were leaving
 But I guess that’s just the way
 The story goes
 You always smile but in your eyes
 Your sorrow shows
 Yes it shows
 No I can’t forget tomorrow
 When I think of all my sorrow
 When I had you there
 But then I let you go
 And now it’s only fair
 That I should let you know
 What you should know



I can’t live
 If living is without you
 I can’t live
 I can’t give anymore
 I can’t live
 If living is without you
 I can’t give
 I can’t give anymore



Well I can’t forget this evening
 Or your face as you were leaving
 But I guess that’s just the way
 The story goes
 You always smile but in your eyes
 Your sorrow show
 Yes it shows
 I can’t live
 If living is without you
 I can’t live
 I can’t give anymore
 I can’t live
 If living is without you
 I can’t give
 I can’t give anymore

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">