-->

Friday, 30 November 2012

Lirik Lagu Maria Carey - Through The Rain




 Maria Carey - Through The Rain



 When you get caught in the rain with no where to run
 When you’re distraught and in pain without anyone
 When you keep crying out to be saved
 But nobody comes and you feel so far away
 That you just can’t find your way home
 You can get there alone
 It’s okay, what you say is
 I can make it through the rain
 I can stand up once again on my own
 And I know that I’m strong enough to mend
 And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith
 And I live one more day and I make it through the rain
 And if you keep falling down don’t you dare give in
 You will arise safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly
 And you’ll find what you need to prevail
 What you say is



 I can make it through the rain
 I can stand up once again on my own
 And I know that I’m strong enough to mend
 And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith
 And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

 And when the rain blows, as shadows grow close don’t be afraid
 There’s nothing you can’t face
 And should they tell you you’ll never pull through
 Don’t hesitate, stand tall and say



 I can make it through the rain
 I can stand up once again on my own
 And I know that I’m strong enough to mend
 And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith
 And I live one more day and I make it through the rain




  I can make it through the rain
 And I live once again
 And I live one more day
 And I can make it through the rain
 (Yes you can)
 You will make it through the rain

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">