-->

Monday, 3 September 2012

Lirik Lagu Simple Plan ( Summer Paradise )


Summer Paradise


Oh, Oh
 Take me back, take me back
 Oh yeah
 Back to summer paradise

 My heart is sinking
 As I'm lifting up
 Above the clouds away from you
 And I can't believe I'm leaving
 Oh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna do

 But someday
 I will find my way back
 To where your name
 Is written in the sand

 Cause I remember every sunset
 I remember every word you said
 We were never gonna say goodbye
 Singing la-da-da-da-da

 Tell me how to get back to
 Back to summer paradise with you
 And I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh
 I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh

 (Tell 'em)

 My soul is broken
 Streets are frozen
 I can't stop these feelings melting through

 And I'd give away a thousand days, oh
 Just to have another one with you

 What'd you say

 Well real life can wait
 (it can wait)
 We're crashing like waves
 (uh-huh)
 We're playing in the sand
 (me and you)
 Holding your hand

 Cause I remember every sunset
 I remember every word you said
 We were never gonna say goodbye
 Singing la-da-da-da-da

 Tell me how to get back to
 Back to summer paradise with you
 And I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh
 I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh

 Yeah I remember sunny mornings
 And summer evenings
 Now you're right next to me
 And I am freezing
 Was it real?
 Oh baby, tell me, was I dreaming?
 How can you show me paradise,
 When I'm leaving?

 Now my heartbeat is sinking
 Hope's shrinking
 When I try to speak no words
 Lip-syncing
 Hope this is not just wishful thinking
 Tell me that you care
 And I'll be there in a heartbeat

 Someday
 I will find my way back
 To where your name
 Is written in the sand

 Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go

 Cause I remember every sunset
 I remember every word you said
 We were never gonna say goodbye
 Singing la-da-da-da-da

 Tell me how to get back to
 Back to summer paradise with you
 And I'll be there in a heartbeat

 I remember when we first kissed
 How I didn't wanna leave your lips
 And how I've never ever felt so high
 Singing La-da-da-da-da

 Tell me how to get back to
 Back to summer paradise with you
 And I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh
 I'll be there in a heartbeat
 (summer paradise)
 Oh-oh
 I'll be there in a heartbeat

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">