-->

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Lirik Lagu Killing Me Inside ( Never Go Back )








Never Go Back





I love the way she breathe (on the go)
Don’t you want to, don’t you want to
Start a new day, let’s go


She loves the way i shake (on the go)

Don’t you want to, don’t you want to
Start a new day, let’s go


No one care, it’s hard for me

Don’t want to feel this no more
It’s hard to see, you take your way
And i swear i’ll never go


(hard to see you take away, and i swear i’ll never go)

Don’t be afraid , don’t be afraid, and i’ll never looking back
(hard to see you take away, and i swear i’ll never go)
Don’t be afraid , don’t be afraid, and i’ll never looking back


No one care, it’s hard for me

Don’t want to feel this no more
It’s hard to see, you take your way
And i swear i’ll never go back


I will never take a step back and i will never go back

I will never take a step back and i will never go back
I will never take a step back and i will never go back


(never go back, never go back, never go back, never go back)


I will never take a step back and i will never go back

I will never take a step back and i will never go back
I will never take a step back and i will never go back
I will never take a step back and i will never go

(never go back, never go back)

Real Time Pengunjung

My Friends

https://twitter.com/#!/Ranwik_Julianto" target="_ranwik_julianto="Follow Me on Twitter">